Saturday, May 28

Project Terra-Forming: The forgotten lands...

So I was looking back through our blog and realized that I posted WIP pictures of two pieces of terrain, but then never posted finished products.  I will rectify this situation immediately...

Here are the two pieces left off the last post.

Close up of the cake pillar cut in half.

Close up shot of the fallen block wall.
So there you go, sorry they didn't make it in the last post.  I know everyone was dying to know what happened and you guys lost sleep over it!  This is the only post for this week, I had to go out of town unexpectedly and did not have a single iota of time to finish up my last building.  I will get to work on it as soon as I get done with the whole work thingy... stupid work getting in the way of my hobby...

OK, so this is really my second to last post for this topic.  Have a great today and a wonderful tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment