Sunday, December 26

Ultra-Wing

Here's some photos of my mostly finished Ultrawing. The army represents the Ultramarines 1st Company and uses the Deathwing rules found in Codex: Dark Angels. As of now, it is my most completed army. Up next for these guys is finishing the Librarian, finish another Miniature Scenery Troop Lander, and adding 2 squads of Sniper Scouts, a Master of the Forge on Jetbike, and the contents of the Assualt on Black Reach box set. Those last few items will allow me to use the majority of the army with Codex: Space Marines. My camera batteries died just as I started to take photos, so until I get new ones here are a few photos taken with my Droid.






L to R: WIP Librarian, Marneus Calgar (counts as Belial), Chaplain
Photobucket

Belial
Photobucket

Chaplain
Photobucket

Librarian
Photobucket

Dreadnoughts
Photobucket

Landraiders
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ultrawing Squads
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Drop Pods (Miniature Scenery Troop Landers)
Photobucket

W.I.P. Master of the Forge
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment